Everest Experience Flight
Everest Experience Flight for amazing one hour journey that provide opportunity to enjoy Himalayan ranges including world’s roof Mount Everest (8,848m). The flight usually lasts between 50 minutes to an hour long. For all non-mountaineers and trekkers out there, Everest Mountain Flight Tour is a way to get up close with the Himalayas. Everest experience flight by plane is very popular touristic activities in Nepal and take you deep into the Himalayas. Leaving from Kathmandu domestic airport, the Everest flight lasts about an hour, goes all the way from Kathmandu to Mount Everest by following the Himalaya range, and then comes back to Kathmandu domestic airport. You can Experience Everest and other Himalayan peaks so close that you can almost touch them and without any physical exertion.
Everest Mountain Flight by Plane
This is the most affordable and easiest way to experience Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight From Kathmandu. The plane seats are around 16-20 and every single passenger gets their own window seat. This is one hour early morning flight starting at 06:00 AM. You will already back to your hotel for your breakfast. The trip starts and ends at the Domestic Terminal of Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. At the first when you, board you flight catch the glimpse of white Boudhanath Stupa in the middle of the city street grids. It takes less than 15 minutes to began observing the Himalayan range. Admire the majestic and awe inspiring view of Mount Everest, Dorje Lakpa, Gauri Shankar, Shisa Pangma, Cho Oyu, Numbur, Choba Bhamre, Nuptse, Menlungtse, Gyachungkang, Pumori, and Karyolung. After a while approaching to Mount Everest you will get a chance to visit the Cockpit where you will meet the Pilots and check out the incredible windows views. At the end receive your souvenir certificate claiming your presence in mountains flight high above Nepal.
What is Everest Experience Flight by Plane Cost ?
The Everest Mountain flight cost differ according to the nationality. For Nepalese: 10,300 NC Per Person (Nepali Currency), For Indian: 6,470 IC Per Person (Amount in Indian Currency) and For Foreigner: USD $ 182 Per Person. If you are in group you will get discounted offers – lower price on email request. There will be a guaranteed window seat for the best opportunity to explore the Mt Everest in very short time. Aspiration Adventure offers additional transport facility between your hotel and the airport at minimum extra cost.
Weather and Best Season
If the weather is not conductive for mountain view then Airlines cancel the flight with option of refund or reschedule. Spring (March to May) and Autumn (September to November) are the known as the seasons to do this flight. However, you can enjoy this flight tour daily throughout the year. The daily morning flight to explore clear mountain views.
Important Reminder and Tips
- Do not forget to carry your verification ID that ensure you name as stated in ticket. You at the time to received a formal boarding pass at Airport.
- Your Driver contact number or location he will be staying. It would be easy to locate after your flight and get back to Hotel.
- You need to leave hotel at 5:00am and flight departure will be at 6:30am. As per Airlines rules one hour before reporting time.
- Bring a camera or mobile and gear up with warm clothing.
- At the time of boarding ask to be seated on very front or back so you get less of the wing in your view.
- If you are flying solo, ask fellow passenger or air hostesses to take your photo.
- No refunds will be issued for no shows.
- Due to Weather delay may occur in rare case.
So If you are ready to join on these amazing Everest Flight which are operate every day throughout the year. The itinerary will be very flexible and change is possible in every way. For those who are looking more luxurious trip we offers Everest Heli Tour with Breakfast.
Airlines in Nepal that offers Everest Mountain Flight
- Buddha Air
- Yeti Airlines
- Shree Airlines
- Simrik Air
- Best Short Treks in Nepal
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek
- Everest Heli Trek
- Everest Walking Holidays | Everest Trekking Holidays [With Price and Advices]
- Kathmandu Lukla Helicopter Flight Cost, Booking Info
- Top 7 Everest Base Camp Treks Itinerary with Complete Guide & Cost
- Nepal travel tips by Local Expert: everything you need to know before visiting
- Top Luxury Travel Packages in Nepal