Mountain Flight In Nepal | Daily Everest Experience Flight Cost
For all non-mountaineers and trekkers out there, Everest Mountain Flight is a way to get up close with the Himalayas. Everest experience flight is very popular touristic activities in Nepal and take you deep into the Himalayas. Leaving from Kathmandu domestic airport, the Everest flight lasts about an hour, goes all the way from Kathmandu to Mount Everest by following the Himalaya range, and then comes back to Kathmandu domestic airport. You can Experience Everest and other Himalayan peaks so close that you can almost touch them and without any physical exertion.
What is Everest mountain flight Cost ?
The Everest Mountain flight cost differ according to the nationality. For Nepalese: 11,300 NC Per Person ( Nepali Currency), For Indian: 7,188 IC Per Person ( Amount in Indian Currency) and For Foreigner: USD $194 Per Person. But you will get discounted offers – lower price on email request or find them online. There will be a guaranteed window seat for the best opportunity to explore the Mt Everest in very short time. Have in mind, there will be 55 minute (roughly 1 hour) flight.
How To Book Your Mountain Everest Flight
Airlines in Nepal that offers Everest Mountain Flight
- Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
- Everest Heli Trek 11 Days | Everest Helicopter Trek Package Cost
- Everest Walking Holidays | Everest Trekking Holidays [With Price and Advices]
- Kathmandu Lukla Helicopter Flight Cost, Booking Info
- Top 7 Everest Base Camp Treks Itinerary with Complete Guide & Cost
- Nepal travel tips by Local Expert: everything you need to know before visiting
- Top Luxury Travel And Trekking Packages in Nepal
- 15 Things to do in and around Kathmandu in Leisure Days