- Best Price Guarantee
- Secure Online Payment
- All Inclusive Price
- Expert 24/7 travel advice
- Trip customizable
- 100% Guaranteed Departures
Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour offers an unique experience to visit old monasteries, structured and culturally rich region in forbidden Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. It is located north east part of Nepal and near to Nepal-Tibet boarder. The Tibetan influenced area north of Kagbeni is known as Upper Mustang which was only opened to trekkers in March 1992. On these flight you will explore almost purely Tibetan in this hidden kingdom. Experience ancient valley, lifestyle, culture, traditions, architectural heritages and values which have been preserved many years to this date. Flying from Kathmandu with landing at Lo Manthang, the capital of Mustang located at an altitude of 3730m. Explore Lo-Manthang, the ancient walled city with a thousand year’s old monasteries. Mustang is also known as “ land beyond the Himalayas “ because it lies in the rain shadow area of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range.
Upper Mustang Helicopter tour is specially designed for those who have limited time but still want to explore this forbidden kingdom of Nepal. Meanwhile, helicopter is one of the fastest ways to reach the Upper Mustang and better option to make the trip within Nepal unforgettable for a lifetime. The capital of Lo is named Manthang, which translates from the Tibetan as “plains of aspiration”. Lo Manthang is an ancient culture home of Mustang king. Our Helicopter flight offer enough landing time to visit the Royal palace of king Lo, Buddhist monasteries and surrouding.
Upper Mustang Helicopter cost little higher than other regular flight in Nepal, even more than Everest base camp trek and fly back by Helicopter or One Day Tour. Private Helicopter charter is done which accommodate up to 5 Person. It’s not a mass tour, as the entrance fee is also high so limited people visit. Lo Manthang is still under the restricted area and Special permits is required to visit this area which cost USD 500.
Mustang Helicopter Flight can be done throughout the year but, month of March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December are highly recommended. As the weather and Temperature at this time remain clear and favorable. Monsoon season could also be another option for these due to rain shadow area. Feel free to contact us for luxurious Helicopter tour to Upper Mustang. Besides of one day flight there are various alternative option available such as 4 Days trip including Kathmandu Tour, Upper Mustang Heli Trek, Upper Mustang Jeep Tour, Classical Upper Mustang Trek and many more. To get the glimpse of mountain ranges as well as the beautiful Lo Kingdom single day is enough but we recommend you to spend at least a night in Lo Manthang to experience the Sky Caves, old monasteries and to witness the authentic Tibetian culture in depth. If you are planning for overnight stay please let us know at the time of Enquiry.
Highlights of Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
- Explore the Small Kingdom of “Lo Manthang”.
- Scenic flight via helicopter over Kathmandu, Pokhara Jomsom, and Mustang regions
- Stunning view of Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna I II, Mt. Manaslu, and many more.
- Experience ancient valley, lifestyle, culture, traditions, architectural heritages and values
- Helicopter Landing at Lo Manthang, the ancient walled city with a thousand year’s old monasteries.
- Special entry permit of USD 500 per person included in the cost
- Explore Mystical caves and dramatic landscape
- Tibetian Buddhist Culture
- Fly to the unspoiled and ancient valley
- Hidden gem that preserves Tibet culture
- No hidden fees, flexible payment options
Drive to Kathmandu Airport
Fly to Jomsom; refueling
Fly Jomsom to Mustang, Lo Mangthang
Explore around Lo Mangtang; 1 hour exploration
Fly back from Lo Mangthang to Jomsom; refueling
Fly back to Kathmandu; transfer to Hotel
Create Your Own Custom ItinenaryCustomize Trip →
- Airport transfer as per the itinerary.
- Helicopter charter flight from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Jomsom – Lo Manthang – Kathmandu
- TIMS – Trekkers information Management System and Annapurna Conservation Area Fee
- Upper Mustang special restricted area permit USD 500 per person
- Domestic airport departure tax.
- Ground Landing permits of Helicopter in Lo Manthang
- All tax , VAT and office service charges.
- First Aid kit box and oxygen cylinder for an Emergency case (available in helicopter)
- All necessary paperwork
What's Not Included
- International airfare and medical insurance
- Any meals, accommodation or drinks in Everest view hotel during the trip.
- Personal Gears- Down jackets and others.
After doing research online we found Aspiration Adventure and we..read More
Did Glimpse of Everest Trek as mentioned in their website..read More
Wonderful Trip in Himalayas - this was our first visit..read More
Great company !!! They really looked after our group of..read More
My trip with Aspiration Adventure was absolutely fantastic and i..read More
The itinerary and cost information has been made on our experience of Mustang Helicopter Flight arrangement. During the trip, you have option to include the accommodation in Kathmandu ranging from 3 Star to 5 Star at extra cost. According to your interests, the itinerary can be customized. We also have Special add-on option available such as:
- Hire a Professional Video and Photographer
- Hire experience guide