- Best Price Guarantee
- Secure Online Payment
- All Inclusive Price
- Expert 24/7 travel advice
- Trip customizable
- 100% Guaranteed Departures
Everest Luxury Tour is stunning beautiful trip offers you to experience the Everest region in luxury and style. It is fully customize package of helicopter flight, luxury accommodation and easy hike. On our tour we use a combination of the Yeti Mountain Homes and Hotel Everest View. These trip is perfect gateway for those who are looking for something extraordinary than regular itinerary. Stretch legs and get the fill of mountain air in luxury. We run these with a minimum of 2 people.
The journey starts with regular 4o minutes flights to Lukla from Kathmandu where you will enjoy the beauty green hills along with background of snowy mountain peaks. Lukla has grown rapidly with the introduction of its airstrip and made easy accessible to trekking in everest region. You have a chance to visit the local school, village and monastery. Also Stroll around the lukla local market buying souvenir for taking back home or trying well known apple cheese cake and coffee. Next Morning, Instead of hiking you will pack the bags and board a helicopter ride to Namche Bazaar from Lukla. It takes around 5 to 7 minutes to cover the distance. Namche Bazaar is popular as Sherpa capital and the largest town in the Khumbu. It is also well known as the gateway of Mount Everest. After Check In at Yeti Mountain Home in Namche, Enjoy the view relaxing with a hot coffee where afterward guide will take you for sightseeing around the Monastery, local school, administrative offices, health posts, and clinics, and the souvenir market. You will get full insight of the Sherpa culture and traditions.
Our hike from Namche Bazaar to Hotel Everest View is quite interesting and easy. The hotel is ‘only’ 400 meters higher than Namche so that means about a one hour climb. After Check In at Hotel Everest View enjoy the view relaxing with a hot coffee, guide will take you to traditional Sherpa villages of Khunde and Khumjung village, a school built by Sir Edmund Hillary. Otherwise, you can take rest and Witness a panoramic view of Mt. Everest and the surrounding peaks. The spacious rooms in Hotel come with en suite bathroom, a sitting area and access to stunning walled stone balconies that offers panoramic mountain range. From here, you can get stunning views of Mt. Lhotse (8414m), Mt. Everest (8848m), KusumKanguru (6367m), Thamserku (6623m), Nuptse (7861m), AmaDablam (6856m) and many more.
The last day of trip is the most exciting day out the journey. We begin our Helicopter Sightseeing flight of Khumbu Valley along with Everest Base Camp overfly and Landing at Kalapathar, you will be given enough time around 15 to 20 minutes to enjoy the views and take the pictures. Kalapatthar is best vantage point of Everest and welcomes you with adorable 360 degrees panoramic views including Nuptse (7,861m), Ama Dablam (6,812 m), Lobuche (6,119m) and Everest itself (8,848m). The close-up mountain view seems to be a stone’s throw away distance. After the photo shoot of the top of the world we fly back to Kathmandu. It is just around 40 to 45 minutes. After landing at Kathmandu Airport, you will be escorted to your booked hotel in Kathmandu. In the evening, there will be a Farewell Dinner at one of the Nepali authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural show to celebrate the successful completion of trip.
If you want, Have a cameraman join your trip and document the entire thing or get the beautiful memories capture! Choose from a variety of different budgets. For speedy information and immediate answer about trip or concerns please Contact Us at WhatsApp: +977 9813665337 (Anjan) or drop us an inquiry at email@example.com. These trip is idle itinerary for those who are willing to complete the trip within a short time and experience different. Moreover, this tour is also best for family with children, couple, or business travelers as well. You may also like our Everest View Luxury Heli Trek, and Short Everest View Trek.
Highlights of Everest Luxury Tour
- Instant and Secured Online Booking System
- Scenic Flight to Tenzing–Hillary Airport, Lukla known as the gateway to Everest Region
- Helicopter shuttle service between Lukla to Namche Bazaar
- Explore Namche Bazar, gateway to Mt. Everest and trading center of the Khumbu region
- Experience rich culture, values, norms as well as traditions of the Sherpa community
- One Nights’ Accommodation at Everest View Hotel, the highest luxury hotel in the world
- Premium Luxury Accommodation at Yeti Mountain Home
- Easy two hour hike in Everest Region from Namche to Hotel Everest View
- Helicopter Flight from Hotel Everest View to Everest Base Camp (kalapatther) and back to Kathmandu
- Breathtaking views of the giant mountain peaks
- All Inclusive Cost and High Quality Service
Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Explore
Accommodation: Yeti Mountain Home in Lukla
Include Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Helicopter Flight from Lukla to Namche Bazaar and Explore
Accommodation: Yeti Mountain Home in Namche Bazaar
Include Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Easy Hike to Hotel Everest View
Accommodation: Hotel Everest View
Include Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Helicopter Flight to Everest Base Camp and back to Kathmandu
Accommodation: N/A - Ask for Reservation
Include Meals: Breakfast and Farewell Dinner
Create Your Own Custom ItinenaryCustomize Trip →
- All necessary surface transfer required by private luxury vehicle
- Domestic Airport pick-up and drop off
- Domestic Airfare Kathmandu to Lukla including airport taxes and 10kg luggage
- Helicopter flight over Everest Base Camp with landing at Kalapatthar and ride back to Kathmandu
- Helicopter Flight from Lukla to Namche Bazaar
- 10 to 15 Minute landing at Kalapather View Point for Pictures and Videos
- Two nights’ accommodation (twin sharing room) with full board meals at Yeti Mountain Home or Similar
- One nights’ accommodation at Hotel Everest View with full board meals
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated by the itinerary
- A highly experienced helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, English speaking well trained Guide
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- All salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport, and insurance for the guide and field’s staff
- Appreciation of certificate after the successful trek (upon request)
- Sagarmatha National park fee and Local permit
- Trekkers’ information management system (TIMS) fee
- Government taxes and office service charge
- Farewell Dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional music and dance
- First aid medical kit
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and all necessary trekking gears are available in a hire
- Free International Airport drops or pickups by private vehicle
What's Not Included
- Nepal Visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks (tea, coffee, water, hot water, etc) and of bar bills (alcoholic beverages)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal trekking equipment
- Extra night hotel accommodation in Kathmandu than the schedule itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected)
Kathmandu Pokhara, and Chitwan was our option and we got..read More
We group of 6 people have just returned from amazing..read More
In April 2021, We did Luxury Everest View Trek with..read More
Fantastic service and amazing trekking experience with memories for a..read More
Totally Professional from Arrival to Departure, We received a warm..read More
Best Time for Tour
Best time to visit Everest region at the time of autumn and spring. In Nepal Autumn is regards as March, April, May, Early June where Spring is regards as September, October, November, Early December. During this months the views are clearer, skies are lucid, and breezes are mild. Also be noted that this trip can be done during monsoon (Mid June, July, August) and winter seasons (Mid December, January, February). The trail is bit slippery and surrounding is colder.
Accommodation During the Tour
During your trip you will stay at standard mountain lodges; Yeti Mountain Home in Lukla, Namche Bazaar and Everest View Hotel in Everest. The lodges provide a high level of service with landscaped gardens, comfortable restaurant and staying in en suite rooms with comfortable beds with sheets, blankets, down pillows, hot water bottles and western toilets. You will have spacious rooms, furnished with high quality, modern furnishings but in traditional style rooms provide comfort with charm, modern functionality with Sherpa detailing, a wonderful place to rest and replenish. All accommodations are on twin sharing basis.
Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu are not included in the package but if you wish to include them in package please inquiry us we make reservation to best 4 star and 5 star hotels.
At Aspiration Adventure, We believe that the accommodation is one of the major factor that enhances your overall travel experience. On this Luxury Everest Base Camp Tour we have carefully selected high quality accommodation both on Everest trek. During your trekking you will stay at standard mountain lodges (Yeti Mountain Home in Lukla, Namche Bazaar and Everest View Hotel). The lodges provide a high level of service with landscaped gardens, comfortable restaurant and staying in en suite rooms with comfortable beds with sheets, blankets, down pillows, hot water bottles and western toilets. You will have spacious rooms, furnished with high quality, modern furnishings but in traditional style rooms provide comfort with charm, modern functionality with Sherpa detailing, a wonderful place to rest and replenish. All accommodations are on twin sharing basis. However, Single Supplement can be provided upon request at additional cost. Love this trip, but feel it too expensive? Please inquiry us, we have the option of using other Hotels to make the package more reasonable. We are flexible and happy to make that trip happen.
In these trip Hotel in Kathmandu are not included, If you wish to include them in package please inquiry us, we have the option to make the package according to your need.
Frequently asked questions about this trip
What about Physical fitness, is this trip for me ?
No any pre- experience is necessary. This tour is suitable for any kind Physical fitness of people from Child to Old people. As you will have only one day easy trekking from Namche Bazaar to Everest View Hotel while other are destination are reached through helicopter and flight. During the Day 01 and Days 02 there will be easy exploration with walking 3 to 4 hours. On Day 03 you will have easy hiking or have option to start pony rides towards Hotel Everest View. It will take around 1.5 to 2 hours to reach the hotel. Day 04 include the helicopter flight to base camp.
Will somebody come to pick me up at the airport upon my arrival ?
Yes, Our representative will be there to greet you at the Kathmandu airport. We will be displaying your Name Plate or Aspiration Adventure signboard to receive you from an international airport and transfer to hotel on Private vehicle.
Will trekking guide speak English?
Yes, All of our guides speak excellent English. We use local guides who have been to the Everest Base Camp Trekking Route numerous times. Our guides have many year’s of working experience, knowledgeable, flexible, polite, authorized licensed holder and are very good at connecting with people.
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon on arrival at the airport ?
Yes, Visa is available at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu’s where you can simply get the “On Arrival Visa” with the application that require at least a passport of 6 months’ validity, and a passport size photo. You will be charged USD $ 30 for 15 days and USD $ 50 for 30 days as visa application fee which have to be paid in cash on arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport. For those tourists who have Indian and Chinese passports then you do not need a visa (Free Visa).
Can I Choose my own Departure Dates for the trekking?
Yes, you can choose your own Departure dates according to your time and schedule. Being a local trekking agency in Nepal we can organize your trip according on any dates and years of time. We believe everyone have different taste and preference so, if published departure dates are not suitable for your plans then please send us your Inquiry we will customize your trekking itinerary.
How do you avoid altitude sickness during trek?
- Drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water daily to keep your body hydrated.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking and caffeine, this are the major causes of dehydration and headache.
- Walk slow and take time to acclimatize to the increase altitude.
- Eat Well and Plently
- Take Diamox Medicine as per the Doctor Instruction, an over-the counter pill used to prevent and reduce the symptoms of altitude sickness.