- Best Price Guarantee
- Secure Online Payment
- All Inclusive Price
- Expert 24/7 travel advice
- Trip customizable
- 100% Guaranteed Departures
Highlights: Tibet 4 Days Lhasa City Sightseeing Tour
- Two Day with an experienced guide to explore the Lhasa City
- Sightseeing of most iconic Potala Palace, Sera and Drepung Monasteries, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street
- Exhilarating experience of flying over Himalayan Range (if you are flying from Kathmandu)
- Experience the Popular Sky train (if you are taking train from China)
- Enjoy the authentic local Tibetan Food
- Stroll around the local market of Lhasa and See the lifestyle of locals
This 4 Days Lhasa City Tour journey is ideal for those who only have a short amount of time to be in Tibet. Glimpse of Tibet 4 Days Lhasa Fly in Fly out itinerary with our small group tour! All the essence of Lhasa you will visit include the holy Potala Palace, the Barkhor Street, Sera and Drepung Monasteries, Jokhang Temple.
Lhasa is located in high Tibetan plateau at an altitude of 3650m above sea level. It is a beautiful city surrounded by mountain peaks ranging between 4400m and 5300m above sea level. It is both historically and culturally significant city trip where the ancient city now has more or less been touched by modernization. This 4 Days Lhasa City Tour is ideal for those who only have a short amount of time to be in Tibet. In these trip, you will explore the major highlights sites such as the Potala Palace, Sera and Drepung Monasteries, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Street. All of these sightseeing places are the icons of Tibet.
These 4 Days Lhasa City tour with budget and small group holidays which covers the essences of Lhasa. Aspiration Adventure organizes the best Tibet Lhasa tour Since we are the local tibet tour operator based in kathmandu, we can help you get Tibet Permit / entry from all directions and offer viable plans for the extended tours to Nepal and Tibet too. Aspiration Adventure organizes the Tibet Lhasa holiday without worrying about travel permit application and other essential requirements. As you wander around the markets, you will witness Tibetan culture, art, tradition and custom. You can follow the local pilgrims to offer prayers and take a sip of tea in bustling teahouse or stroll around pencil-thin picturesque street. With so much to see and explore in Lhasa, this will truly be an unforgettable experience.
Aspiration Adventure offers Tibet Lhasa sightseeing tour with all inclusive of the meals, accommodation, tour guide, flight ticket. Please, do not hesitate to contact us for the Tibet Lhasa tour at competitive cost. Our multi-lingual and experience guides will keep you entertained in high spirits and guide you the door to the heart of Tibetan Buddhism.
Fly Kathmandu (1,300m) – Lhasa (3,650m) or Arrival in Lhasa from China
Lhasa Sightseeing Tour – Explore Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Street
Include Meals: Breakfast
Lhasa Monastery Tour – Drepung and Sera Monastery
Include Meals: Breakfast
Departure; Lhasa to Kathmandu or Onward
Include Meals: Breakfast
Create Your Own Custom ItinenaryCustomize Trip →
- Airport pick up and drop as per the itinerary
- All ground transportation by private vehicle jeep/ van/ or coaster bus as per the group size
- Tibet Visa Fee
- Necessary Tibet Travel Permit
- 3 Nights hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Lhasa with Daily breakfast Inclusive
- Sightseeing Private Transportation by in Tibet
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the itinerary in Tibet
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All the Government and local taxes
What's Not Included
- Meals not specified in the itinerary (All lunches & dinners)
- International airfare and airport taxes; Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu Flight tickets (Aspiration can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price, please contact us for the details)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional tour activities, etc.
- Any losses incurred which is beyond our control
- Insurance of any kind
- Tips to the guide & driver (Tips is not mandatory but expected)
Wonderful Trip in Himalayas - this was our first visit..read More
Great company !!! They really looked after our group of..read More
My trip with Aspiration Adventure was absolutely fantastic and i..read More
Very trustworthy of delivering the packaged deal. We booked with..read More
15 Days Everest Base Camp Trekking, that I undertook with..read More
At Aspiration Adventure, We believe that the accommodation is one of the major factor that enhances your overall travel experience So, We provide you 3-Star Standard hotel accommodation during these 3 Nights 4 Days Lhasa sightseeing. Services and facilities are: Air-condition equipped in each room, which can relatively warm the room; 24 hours hot water supply; Breakfast buffet; Private twin & single room with attached bathroom; Free Internet Access. However the exact services available will vary from hotel to hotel. We ensure to provide you best standard accommodation. Our accommodation is planned by us to make it suitable for everyone in general. As the capital of Tibet, Lhasa has a wide variety of accommodations for you to choose from, ranging from the high-end hotels to the simplest guesthouses. Hotels ranges from economy class to luxury class, from traditional Tibetan hotel to luxury Western style hotel. If you want to customize it as your needs, budget and wishes, we can do it. Please inquiry us. We are flexible and happy to make that trip happen.