How to Book Trip

It couldn’t be easier for you to make trip booking here at Aspiration! With us you don’t have to pay full amount at the beginning in name of deposit. Only 25% of trip amount is required to confirm the trip; the remaining 75% can be paid upon arrival in Nepal.

Step 1: Trip Selection & Send Inquiry
Step 2: Get a Quote within 24 Hours
Step 3: Customize as per Requests
Step 4:  Booking & Deposit Payment
Step 5: Confirmation & Keep in Touch

 

 

 

 

 

 

Step 1: Trip Selection & Send an Inquiry
There are different trip package in our website and select the one most suitable for you. Please send us “Inquiry” using fill in the form and then submit it to us. If there is no any Pre-made itinerary that meets your demands, just click “Customize Trip” and send us your requirements. Our experienced tour consultants will help you to organize an suited itinerary to your specific needs and interests. If you let us know more about more information it is highly appreciated and give you appropriate tour plan effectively.

Step 2: Get a Quote within 24 Hours
After receiving your inquiry, we ensure to provide itinerary with quote best price within 24 hours. we mentioned all the information required. As, client satistfication is our foremost priority.

Note: If you are fine with the ready made itinerary just click book now and there is option to Pay Deposit online. Relax your vacation is taken care of! When your credit card has cleared, we will book and confirm your Tour/Trek, Hotel accommodation, transport/flight and many more. We will e-mail you a detailed itinerary and other info as soon as we receive your booking. Please be noted, until you receive our confirmation trip is not booked.

Step 3: Free Changes per Your Requests
After getting reply, please carefully study the itinerary and quotation with Cost includes and exclude section. After that, Our baseline of communication start where your questions or further requirements regarding the itinerary are welcome, please feel free to ask us. We will be pleased to make changes as per your requests and suggestion. No matters how long the tour discussion goes or how many question or changes made, our aim is to make you completely satisfied with the final tour plan.

Step 4: Booking & 25% Deposit Payment
When our itinerary and proposal is suitable to your plan, please show your acceptance of our offer by email, phone or social media (Whatapps/Viber/Facebook) and indicate which payment method do you prefer (Bank transfer, Credit Card, Western Union and PayPal). We provide you some advice and provide detail instructions about the payment method through email, phone or social media (Whatapps/Viber/Facebook).

Step 5: Confirmation & Keep in Touch
Your tour is officially confirmed at the moment that we receive your advance payment. We will write an e-mail or call you to confirm this with you. Before trip departure date, we will send you all the more details including climate information, local contact details, airport pick up representative, packing list and some more further travel guide and advice. We are all excited to serve you in Himalayas!

Should you have any question, concern, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or Cell: +977-9813665337 We are always happy to talk about tours programs.


Ways to Book Nepal Trekking Tour With Aspiration Adventure Nepal

Online

By Phone

Some People love it while some hate it. But there’s no escaping fact that Phone Call (Direct/Whatapps/Viber) has a successful reputation of getting work done. In these Phone call or Social Media booking there is no hiding behind metaphors or prose. You don’t have to wait for someone to get back to your emailed them days ago and ask small FAQ in email. We try to make it simple for you as possible, just complete and absolute communication, an elegant evolution of the tin-can-string-tin-can theory. We know before booking the trip there are many question and doubt to be cleared. We at Aspiration Adventure offers maximum flexibility to our prospective client So, let’s talk about your next Himalayan Adventure. Phone Support at: +977-9813665337 (Direct Call /Viber/ Whatsapp).


Customize Trip or Need help to plan your trip to Nepal?

Traveler Review

Ruben

Ruben

FR

Joined Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour, fulfilled my dream. I..read More

Joseph

Joseph

GB

Myself and two friends completed Everest Base Camp Trek with..read More

Madeleine

Madeleine

AF

I Purchase a package of 2 Night 3 Days Chitwan..read More

Brooklyn

Brooklyn

CA

I find this company by internet. By the First Inquiry,..read More

Gabriel

Gabriel

CA

I choose Aspiration because of my friend who had one..read More

View all reviews